The Municipality of Cagliari has relied on Lutech BeeToBit
What is AWS DevOps
DevOps is a combination of development (Dev) and operations (Ops) that increases an organization's ability to deliver applications and services at high speed, to enable organizations to better satisfy their customers and compete more effectively in the market.
The AWS DevOps model, in particular, allows you to accelerate time to market by optimizing each phase of the software development lifecycle through a series of tools that allow companies to build and deliver products more quickly and reliably. These services simplify infrastructure provisioning and management, application code distribution, automation of software release processes, and monitoring of application and infrastructure performance.
What are the benefits of the AWS DevOps model
The AWS DevOps model helps work teams to be innovative and trustworthy for their customers by relying on tools they possess:
- Speed - to innovate faster, adapt better to market changes and become more efficient in driving business results.
- Quick deployment - continuous integration and continuous delivery are practices that automate the software release process from creation to distribution and build a competitive advantage.
- Reliability - to ensure the quality of application updates and infrastructure changes, so you can deliver reliably and at a faster rate, while maintaining a positive experience for end users.
- Scalability - to operate and manage infrastructure and development processes at any scale.
- Collaboration - to build more effective teams to reduce inefficiencies and improve execution times.
- Security - you can adopt a DevOps model without sacrificing security by using automated compliance policies.
AWS DevOps Lutech Services
Lutech is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Competency Partner with extensive experience in a wide range of IT development and implementation solutions with AWS.
We help your company to be more efficient and agile by leveraging DevOps solutions to achieve your goals:
- Continuous integration - the primary goals of this software development method are to find and fix bugs faster, improve software quality, and reduce the time it takes to validate and release new software updates.
- Continuous distribution - is a software development practice in which code changes are built, tested, and automatically prepared for release to production.
- Microservices - design approach to build a single application as a set of small services. Microservices are built around business capabilities, and each service is intended for a single purpose.
- Infrastructure as code - is a practice where infrastructure is provided and managed using code and software development techniques, such as version control and continuous integration.
- Access monitoring and logging - active monitoring becomes increasingly important as services need to be available 24/7 and as applications and infrastructure refresh rate increases. Real-time analysis of this data helps organizations to more proactively monitor their services.
- Communication and collaboration - the use of DevOps tools and the automation of software distribution processes means greater collaboration by combining workflows and responsibilities typically distributed among developers, production and, often, other business teams.
Discover the use cases dedicated to the PA
Migration of Sipes services of Sardegna IT
Remote working for 500 employees of the Municipality of Cagliari thanks to AWS services
The project for SardegnaIT was based on fully managed, scalable and elastic AWS services
Thank you for your interest!
We have received your contact request; we will be in touch shortly to further discuss your business requirements.