Solutions for Banking & Finance, capital markets and wealth management
Insurance & Financial services
Lutech supports clients in the financial sector for innovative digital solutions in the name of security, scalability and performance
Supply Chain Finance trend
In recent years, the Financial Services sector has undergone changes as rapid as they are significant, in a market that requires the creation of increasingly tailor-made and high-value services from a digital perspective.
Key elements to ensuring a sufficient level of competitiveness are represented by central customer relationships, conveyed through an excellent customer experience, the digitization of operations and the robustness of the technological infrastructure.
All this must necessarily be supported by the latest technologies capable of ensuring security, scalability and performance.
More and more attention must be paid to Compliance aspects, which can be more easily addressed through the implementation of solutions that offer flexibility and full control of data and processes.
The adoption of innovative digital platforms makes it possible to exploit the IT assets of financial institutions from a continuous service design standpoint, providing a fast, high-value response to the evolution of customer needs and leveraging constantly evolving technologies.
The digital evolutionary path must be enabled by adopting leading-edge technologies in the various areas of application:
- Expanding the client’s knowledge and ability to best manage the relationship and engagement through advanced CRM solutions.
- Redesign of new operating models through the adoption of RPA (Robot Process Automation) to increase process speed and reduce the risk of non-compliance.
- Evolution in the products and services offering, on the one hand to ensure full usability of pre-existing ones in the digital context and, on the other, to define new offering concepts.
- Enhancement of the existing (structured and unstructured) information assets, made available by the digitization of processes, through the use of Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics solutions based on Big Data and Data Lake architectures.
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence solutions to increase the levels of automation.
- Strengthening of the relationship with Customers through the implementation of advanced Loyalty programs.
- Modernization of legacy systems and evolution of architectures, including through Cloud models and Microservices logic, to streamline costs and ensure flexibility and scalability of the IT operating structure.
- Ensuring full and constantly updated coverage of Cybersecurity aspects, providing the correct level of protection and monitoring measures.
In general, the technologies currently represent an opportunity for financial institutions not only to make their client relationships more effective and their operations more efficient, but also to advance their business and come up with innovative paradigms and models.
Support in medium to long-term strategic choices
thanks to constant development of expertise and assessments of the specifics of the financial institution
Lutech Finance solutions
Database migration with Business Continuity in mind
Lutech’s services for Financial Institutions include:
- Business and IT Advisory
- Design and implementation of application and infrastructure solutions
- Provision of Managed Services (Next Generation Security Operations Center, Network Operations Center, Cloud Operations Center)
Lutech Financial Services team
Lutech’s Financial Services Division, consisting of over 500 professionals, has been operating in the financial services and IT solutions sector for over 20 years: we have great expertise to allow us to provide business and IT consultancy, supporting our Customers in a partnership and by adopting a pragmatic yet strategic approach to the challenge of digitizing their ecosystems (organization, processes, products/services and IT systems).
Thank you for your interest!
We have received your contact request; we will be in touch shortly to further discuss your business requirements.
Lutech end-to-end solutions
Strategy, technology and the capacity to deliver to create the best experience for our clients’ clients
Digital catalog, multilingual e-commerce and CPQ solutions for reaching new markets and customers
Data Science, Machine Learning&AI, Business Intelligence projects and solutions for process and CX optimization
Solutions for creating a single customer view, for engagement, up-selling and retention strategies
Integrated solutions to improve online sales and the drive to store, for a genuinely unified experience
Projects and solutions to enable automation and digitization of processes in the Industry 4.0 era
Management of end-to-end application solutions, allowing companies to concentrate on innovation
Application and systems management activity linked to the entire database lifecycle for data-driven companies
End-to-end ERP projects to aid process innovation and personalization of the supply chain
Technologies for optimizing the management of the entire product lifecycle for the Smart Factory of the future
Hybrid Cloud Technology solutions for the Digital Evolution of companies in all markets
Cloud transition roadmaps and environments, with the support of the best Partners and Cloud Service Providers
Defense of client data, brand and assets from growing levels of cyber threats
Design, installation & management of IT Infrastructure Operations for complex Data Centers with competitive SLAs
24/7 managed services to ensure corporate ecosystems are always available in hybrid multi-vendor environments
Consultancy on Digital Evolution pathways in Multi-cloud, Cybersecurity, Governance and Compliance fields
Video systems integration and solutions for satellite communication
Solutions for the optimization of Energy Management processes
For safe, effective dematerialized management of clinical and diagnostic processes
Development of proprietary software solutions for RFID hardware components
In a database migration for a company which provides 24/7 financial services, service interruptions and data losses are unthinkable