Strategy, technology and the capacity to deliver to create the best experience for our clients’ clients
Competitive network performance to improve customer satisfaction
The Telco sector is experiencing ever-more intensive use of telecommunications infrastructure, in particular for mobile networks, due to the development of the number of terminals and social applications, with an increasing demand for transmission bandwidth. At the heart of the sector's dynamics, however, is a competitiveness increasingly based on pricing, logic, meaning that operators seek to maximize network resources (which cannot grow in capacity at the same rate as applications).
According to this logic, the real challenge becomes the implementation of innovative and flexible infrastructures that minimize time to market of new services, as well as allowing automation in all business processes.
Network performance, advanced connectivity services and excellent customer support are, alongside price, the differentiating factors for players in this sector: guaranteeing the best customer experience is in fact crucial, as is monitoring customer satisfaction, given that one of the major critical factors for Telco operators is very high customer churn. Customers, like for any sector, remain at the center of all developments and strategies.
The value of Network Infrastructure Management for mobile network carriers
Telco sector trends and focus
Improving Telco customer care with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
What are the trends and the areas of attention for the Telco sector according to Lutech’s team of experts?
- 5G - 5G technology will allow Telco companies to generate new business opportunities (such as smart cities, IoT and Edge computing) that will enable new applications for industrial automation, video content distribution and all applications requiring low latency, including VR/AR applications.
- Cybersecurity - The security of networks, applications and personal data of users that are hosted on operators’ infrastructures continues to be a key element given the increasing focus on personal data protection and GDPR compliance.
- Cloud transformation - Infrastructure modernization with the transition from on premises models involves network operators in a major way: Network function virtualization (NFV) and the related Cloud model is an important issue given the need to optimize and make resource usage flexible. As in other sectors, hybrid cloud models are seeing increasing use, as they are able to flexibly use IaaS or SaaS services of major public cloud players, thus reducing time to market.
- Automation - Process automation with Artificial Intelligence techniques and adoption of DevOps methodologies will be increasingly important issues given the need to optimize operating costs.
- BlockChain technology is one of the emerging trends in telco, as it enables innovative applications in the field of “smart contracts” such as: resource usage charging, certification of consent to data processing, economic transactions.
End-to-end services for digital evolution of Telco operators
Lutech has the technological expertise and experience to address the most sensitive issues on the agenda of Telco operators, being able to develop automation solutions for the control of Opex, or transform legacy infrastructure into flexible virtualized networks, with high automation rates.
The team’s expertise is allows it to create new development prospects in an Industry 4.0 logic, thanks to the IoT offering, as well as to creating AR/VR solutions to support production.
Similarly crucial for the evolution of sector players is Lutech's expertise in the creation of Data Lake systems and dashboards for Big Data analysis, to monitor customer satisfaction and extract infrastructure use indicators with an end-to-end approach.
Lutech’s experience in the industry enables us to offer an end-to-end approach, ranging from Intelligent Automation & AI solutions to IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and managed
Intelligent automation & AI solutions - Telco use case
Lutech’s Intelligent Automation solutions are designed to reduce operating expenses through IA, combining Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
The objectives and specific areas of application include the following, in particular:
- Monitoring solutions for KPIs of field fault management for the radio access network.
- Solutions to support the improvement of customer satisfaction and customer services and CRM processes: from NLP solutions such as chatbots for 24/7 assistance, to solutions for classifying and tagging support requests (tickets) to direct them, for example, to the most appropriate center of competence and reduce the time required to close them.
- Predictive maintenance solutions to monitor hundreds of typical KPIs of an operator’s network in real time, detect deviations from behavior deemed acceptable, once again in real time, and predict the occurrence of faults.
IT infrastructure, cybersecurity and managed services for business continuity of Telco operators
Hybrid cloud infrastructures created through partnerships with the best vendors allow Lutech to secure the operation of its Customers’ critical network infrastructures (DNS; Vulnerability Access & Management; Firewall Policies Orchestration; Network Access Controllers; VPN-SSL). In addition, these solutions protect the infrastructure itself and the applications from external attacks, but also from those originating within the perimeter of the operator’s network, thus reducing the inefficiencies that such attacks could have cause.
Another feather in Lutech's cap is its solutions aimed at guaranteeing Business Continuity and efficiency are the managed services, with which we manage all operational security and networking services SOC & NOC for the most important service providers, supporting feasibility, design, provisioning and assurance processes.
Thank you for your interest!
We have received your contact request; we will be in touch shortly to further discuss your business requirements.
Lutech end-to-end solutions
Digital catalog, multilingual e-commerce and CPQ solutions for reaching new markets and customers
Data Science, Machine Learning&AI, Business Intelligence projects and solutions for process and CX optimization
Solutions for creating a single customer view, for engagement, up-selling and retention strategies
Integrated solutions to improve online sales and the drive to store, for a genuinely unified experience
Projects and solutions to enable automation and digitization of processes in the Industry 4.0 era
Management of end-to-end application solutions, allowing companies to concentrate on innovation
Application and systems management activity linked to the entire database lifecycle for data-driven companies
End-to-end ERP projects to aid process innovation and personalization of the supply chain
Technologies for optimizing the management of the entire product lifecycle for the Smart Factory of the future
Hybrid Cloud Technology solutions for the Digital Evolution of companies in all markets
Cloud transition roadmaps and environments, with the support of the best Partners and Cloud Service Providers
Defense of client data, brand and assets from growing levels of cyber threats
Design, installation & management of IT Infrastructure Operations for complex Data Centers with competitive SLAs
24/7 managed services to ensure corporate ecosystems are always available in hybrid multi-vendor environments
Consultancy on Digital Evolution pathways in Multi-cloud, Cybersecurity, Governance and Compliance fields
Video systems integration and solutions for satellite communication
Solutions for the optimization of Energy Management processes
Solutions for Banking & Finance, capital markets and wealth management
For safe, effective dematerialized management of clinical and diagnostic processes
Development of proprietary software solutions for RFID hardware components
Telco ticket management is an extremely onerous activity; AI engines allow resources to be optimized