Discover Cisco Security Platform with Lutech
Guarantee your company’s security in the digital transformation era
6 February 2020 | 09:00 am - 1:00 pm
AC Hotel by Marriott - via Basalta 11 - Turin
Maximum security at network, cloud, internet, e-mail and endpoint levels
has recognized Cisco as a leader in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for network firewalls
Cisco security integrates leading cybersecurity solutions, enabling corporate security threats to be detected immediately, quicker responses to advanced threats, automated defense and continuous improvements thanks to machine learning and continuous learning, so that IT teams are able to devote their efforts to other priorities.
Digital transformation: multiple risk factors for cybersecurity?
Companies are increasingly becoming digital businesses, moving away partially from physical IT network infrastructures and changing their focus. Both start-ups and established companies are incorporating innovative digital technologies to change the way we do business.
Digitalization is increasing and companies are recognizing the significant advantages this brings. However, digitalization also heightens complexity and creates blind spots in networks, intensifying the risk factors for cybersecurity:
- Enterprise Mobility - more and more employees work in a smart and remote working situation and on any device. Companies lack visibility into the behavior of devices on their network.
- Acquisitions and partnerships - threats to businesses can shift between branch offices and headquarters
- Cloud: public cloud services are becoming more and more popular, but so is the lack of cloud visibility.
- Internet of Things (IOT): numerous smart devices connect to company networks, exponentially increasing potentially vulnerable endpoints
- Encrypted Traffic: organizations are increasingly using encryption for data protection and privacy. By 2020, over 60% of organizations will be unable to decipher HTTPS, losing the most targeted web malware - Gartner
dei professionisti della sicurezza considera il Cloud pubblico la più grande fonte di preoccupazione per i propri Dati in relazione agli attacchi informatici [Cisco]
Security end-to-end con Lutech
We assist the Client along every step: from advisory, to implementation of the proposed solutions, to support in the operational management through the Managed Security Services offered by Lutech's Next Generation Security Operations Center (NG-SOC).
The advantages of the Cisco security platform:
- Nip threats in the bud
- Protect every user, whatever location or device they are operating from, even outside the corporate network
- Eliminate threats faster, providing effective and truly secure access to the network, automatically detecting threats and classifying them to be timelier.
On 6 February in Turin, at the AC Hotel by Marriott in via Basalta, experts from Cisco and Lutech will present how the integrated solution can to respond to company plans and examine the individual products offered by Cisco Security:
Prevent violations and protect endpoints, the network, corporate emails
Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) enables global threat intelligence, to ensure proactive and preventive violation defense. In parallel, it automatically analyses files across the network, allowing the Security team to quickly remove advanced malware, in accordance with its priority.
AMP quickly detects and blocks malware network penetration attempts in real time, making it an essential security solution.
Guarantee Cloud Security, with secure internet access and use of cloud-based apps
Cisco Umbrella strengthens security and blocks malicious activity before a connection is established, using DNS analysis, allowing unparalleled visibility to protect users and data.
It protects against phishing, malware and ransomware, displaying the activity on the internet of all apps, devices, users and cloud locations, inside and outside the network.
Protect users from email threats
Cisco Email Security improves the security of Office 365 email services and much more, by blocking phishing and safeguarding the domain of your company. It offers advanced data loss prevention and content encryption features to protect sensitive information, protecting outgoing emails too.
Obtain total visibility on each company touchpoint
Cisco Stealthwatch is the Network Visibility & Machine Learning solution that detects threats in the corporate network, in public clouds and in encrypted traffic: using machine learning and enterprise telemetry, the system identifies each user and recognizes their "normal" behavior and immediately notifies any anomalies in the same, reacting promptly and protecting systems.
Monitor the reliability of each user and each device
Cisco Multi-Factor Authentication verifies the identity of each user, providing visibility into every device, before granting them SSO access, applying adaptive security policies based on user, device and application risk.
Secure access to all local and cloud applications and clientless remote access for multicloud and remote employee environments enable digital transformation processes.
Automate and accelerate main security functions
Cisco Threat Response is the key pillar of Cisco's integrated security architecture: it automates integrations across select Cisco Security products and accelerates key security operations functions, namely detection, analysis and remediation.
By grouping threat intelligence from various sources into a single application, the solution significantly speeds up investigations and implements corrective actions immediately, instantly identifying which of the systems was attacked and in what way.
Breach detection leader
According to a recent NSS Labs study, Cisco solutions have detected 100% of malware, exploits and evasions
Cisco Security Platform – Lutech event program
- 9:00 Welcome coffee & Registration
- 9:30 Cisco Cybersecurity: Protecting what’s now and what’s next (Andrea Negroni – Sales Manager cybersecurity channel Cisco)
- 9:45 Cisco Security: Integrated solutions for a SOC-as-a-Service model (Alfredo Di Gennaro - Cyber Security Technical Solutions Architect Cisco)
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 11:15 Complete network visibility & finding hidden threats inside encrypted traffic (Roberto Banfi – Presales Manager Security Lutech)
- 12:45 Q&A
- 13:00 Lunch
6 Febbraio 2020 | 9:00 – 13:00
AC Hotel by Marriott – via Basalta 11 – Torino
Compila il form per partecipare gratuitamente all’evento, previo esaurimento posti
We invite you to read the marketing policy disclaimer.
Thank you for registering for the Lutech event.