Service management system policy
LUTECH’s Management has established the Service Management Policy and ensures that it:
- is appropriate for the purposes of LUTECH;
- includes a commitment to meet service requirements;
- includes a commitment to continuously improve the effectiveness of the SMS and of services;
- provides a framework for establishing and reviewing the objectives of service management;
- has been communicated to and understood by all the staff involved;
- shall be reviewed at predetermined intervals as to its continued appropriateness.
LUTECH intends to be a “Value Added Consultant” for its Customers, able to offer the best global ICT solutions to specific problems, proposing complete solutions that range from the feasibility study to final production and operational management, and committing itself to the achievement of the requirements and therefore to the maximum satisfaction of Customers themselves.
The effectiveness, timeliness and quality of the portfolio of services offered are the first objective of LUTECH, to be achieved through the attention to these aspects by every single employee.
Consequently, LUTECH acknowledges the quality of its employees’ skills as the main value on which the company relies, and is committed to implementing training plans for staff.
To ensure a continuous response to the needs expressed by its Customers in terms of services, LUTECH has implemented a Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000-1:2011, ensuring the periodic review and continuous improvement of all business processes and services provided, and has defined the following objectives:
- provide its customers with high-value services by facilitating the results that customers want to achieve without incurring specific risks and costs;
- define, maintain and improve the catalogue of services in accordance with the needs of its customers, designing and providing services that are also innovative and that create more and more value for them;
- guarantee to its customers the constant availability of people, processes and technologies to support the services provided and in compliance with the agreed Service Levels (SLAs);
- ensure the continuity of business activities even in the event of adverse situations;
- ensure the continuous improvement of services, processes, resources and capabilities in order to guarantee effectiveness and efficiency as a Service Provider in a competitive market;
- develop agreements, partnerships with Suppliers and third parties in order to guarantee a wider range of services and greater competitiveness aimed at customer and stakeholder satisfaction;
- ensure that Roles and responsibilities in the process of managing the Service are defined and documented;
- maintain and improve the added value of the service for the customer through the continuous evolution and development of the quality of service, processes and underlying technologies;
- implement a continuous analysis of services throughout their lifecycle in order to seize and/or propose opportunities for improvement at all stages;
- review and analyse the results obtained against the agreed service levels for their improvement;
- ensure that all resources employed in the service are aware that the process for continuous improvement is an essential part to defend the current market position of LUTECH to ensure the value expected by the customer;
- define, implement and monitor the objectives for the following plans:
- service management
- continuity and availability
LUTECH, in order to pursue the objectives set by the Management, has therefore identified the following strategic guidelines:
- to achieve the goal of being PROTAGONISTS of the Digital Evolution in Europe;
- to integrate the most innovative technologies to offer the BEST PERFORMANCE to Customers;
- to establish PARTNERSHIPS WITH ITS CUSTOMERS, supporting them in their growth with the most advanced ICT solutions;
- to build STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS WITH LEADING ICT VENDORS in order to be always at the forefront of technological solutions;
- to identify, recruit, develop and maintain COLLABORATORS by investing in their talent, leadership and passion. To enhance resources through training, personalised career paths and innovative incentive mechanisms, so as to constantly increase the quality of skills and motivation.